- Eyeglasses for men
- Eyeglasses for women
- Prescription Glasses for Children
- Unisex prescription glasses
- Low vision eyewear
- CliC (Reading glasses)
- Specific sports eyeglasses
- Double bridge eyewear
- Swimming goggles
- Safety glasses
- Seeoo (reading glasses)
- Aviator eyeglasses
- Round eyeglasses
- Progressive glasses
- Prescripcion glasses with solar clip-on
- Sports eyeglasses
- Contact lenses
- Maintenance products
- Glasses cleaning products
- Moisturizing eye-drops
- Sun supplements
- Prescription fit-over
- Cords and strings
- Cleaning eyelids products
- Cocoons glasses and post-surgery
- Other accesories
- Low vision aids
- Glasses spare parts
- Sale glasses
Buying eyeglasses online never was this easy. We help you to choose the glasses which will suit you better because everything looks better with Optical H.
What eyewear I should chose depending on my face shape?
Although it always depends on how you feel with them on, you can use the following advices when choosing your glasses’ shape:
Choose round or oval shapes. Retro Wayfarer, Aviator or Clubmaster frames will suit you too.
Another option will be choosing rimless frames.
Chose frames with squared, oval or round shapes.
You can also choose rimless or half-rim frames.
Chose squared, oval, mask, cat shape or butterfly shaped glasses.
You can use full rim glasses as well as rimless frames.
Which color suits you better?
You can chose the frame color easily in sunglasses frames as well as in prescription frames. Simply use the filters included on the column in the left.
- If your are light skinned, metal frames in silver and bronze colors are the best option for you. Another good option will be choosing acetate frames in black, blue o violet, salmon o burgundy.
- If you are dark skinned, or your skin is tanned the best colors for you will be all kind of warm and shiny colors as orange, yellow, red or havana colors in acetate frames. For metal frames bronze and gold will be the best colors.
- If you prefer minimalist styles then you can buy a pair of rimless glasses or half-rim glasses.. You can even choose transparent frames.
Choose the frames with the correct size
Your frames’ size is composed by three numbers. You should pay attention to your frame caliber which is composed by:
- The diameter of the lens (A): this is the width of each lens
- The bridge width (B): This is the size of the central part in the frame
Finally the length of the temples (C): This is usually 135 or 145 mm long
How to know the size of the frames
If you already have any glasses you will see some numbers including this measures at one of the temples. For example “53 ☐ 18 135" means that the frame has a diametre of 53 mm (A), a 18mm bridge (B) and that the temples are 135mm long.
At Optical H you can filter all our glasses depending on your face size choosing the best diameter for each case