- Browse around the site and add products to your basket. Look around our extensive catalogue, compare products and filter them according to your needs. When you want a product, add it to the basket, registration is not required . If it comes to eyeglasses or graduated sunglasses, you can start up the assistant for graduation lenses.
- If you would like to create an account, use the registration form, or simply start the process of your order initiating the payment process. The system will ask for your username and password, or to create an account. Once you submit your information, you will be registered.
- Choose your way of shipping. The shipping costs are calculated automatically by the website depending on the products added and the destination. There is multiple options for making the shipping depending on your location.
- Pay your order safely. We offer several payment methods, all of them with security guarantees. Learn more about payment methods here.
- Manufacturing, shipping and receiving your order. As soon as we confirm the payment, we will begin to prepare the shipment. If you have bought graduated lenses, we may need some days to have them made. When the carrier picks up your package, we will provide you a location code. The carrier will deliver your package to the indicated address, during business hours. In case of absence, they will leave a instructions for the delivery.
Which countries do we ship to? How much are the shipping costs?
We ship worldwide. Being located on an island, all posts are made by air mail, thus the packet will reach the destination in short time. You can learn more about shipping here.
It is important to keep the proof receipt of the package that the carrier issues to you.
How do you pack up my order? What will I receive?
All purchased products will be put in a package in good conditions.. Your package will have an identified label of Optical H.
If you wish to make a change or refund, you can use the same package, or a similar one, ensuring that the content is well protected so it will not suffer any damage on the way back.
How long will my order take to arrive?
It will depend on the carrier; it’s usually quickly because it is send by air mail.
As soon as we confirm the payment, we will start preparing your shipment. If you have purchased graduated lenses, we may need some extra days to prepare them. When the carrier picks up your package, we will provide you with a location code so you can follow the packet at all times.
If you have any question, please contact us.
How can I ask for a refund?
You can log in to your account and go to "Order history and details", select the product that you want to refund and indicating the reason of the refund. You can also contact us through any of our contacts options.
Take into consideration that not all products can be refunded. Please, read the refund conditions.
How can I make a change?
You have up to 14 days to adapt to your new graduated glasses with progressive lenses purchased through our website. If you do not adapt well to your new progressive lenses, we will change them for you.
All our products have guarantee. You can also ask for a refund (with limits). Please, read the purchase conditions for more information.
How do I read my lens prescription?
Your optometrist optician or ophthalmologist will give you a lens prescription with all the parameters to your visual problem. This document has specific language, needing a specialists to make the correct interpretation of it if, if you are not familiar with what is written on the document.
But you don't have to worry; we have prepared an assistant that will help you step by step to graduate your lenses for your eyeglasses or sunglasses. In addition, we have prepared a tutorial and a glossary of optical terms, , so you can understand what every word means. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can also send us your lens prescription using the form on our website or by email.
I don't remember my graduation. What can I do?
If you would want to change glasses but the graduation is the same, you can send us your old set, or spare ones, and we will obtain all the necessary data in our laboratory. If this is your case, follow these instructions.
If your graduation has changed (you no longer see well with your current glasses) and you cannot find the lens prescription that the optometrist or ophthalmologist gave to you, you ought to go to a specialist to get a new report on your visual state.
Can I buy only the lenses or glasses (without the frame)?
Can I buy only the frame?
Yes, choose a frame for eyeglasses that you like and add them to your shopping basket using the option without lens prescription.